If selected as your buyer’s agent I will be committed to perform the services stated below as part of your Exclusive Right to Represent Buyer/ Buyer Agency Agreement. Should you feel I have not performed the services offered, you may terminate the representation agreement at any time.
1. Buyer Counseling Session: I will listen to your needs & goals to plan an efficient search for your new home. I will set up a personalized and interactive web site that will update on a daily basis.
2. Financing Pre-Qualifications: If needed, I will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment with a reputable lender to identify your range of affordability and to increase your negotiating strength.
3. Property Showing: I will show you properties that meet the criteria that you have selected in the most efficient way possible.
4. Property Evaluation: We will discuss the positive and negative features of a property that may affect its current value and future resale value.
5. Property Disclosure: I will thoroughly review with you the State of North Carolina Residential Property Disclosure Statement furnished by the Seller and all inspection reports and other documents pertaining to the condition of the property and disclose all physical defects to the property that are known to us.
6. Home Warranty: I will assist you in identifying available home warranty products that might be negotiated into the purchase of your new home.
7. Offer Preparation & Presentation: I will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected, including a Competitive Market Analysis and advice on the initial price and terms to offer where permitted. I will then prepare a written Offer to Purchase and Contract on the property you choose to buy, with the terms approved by you.
8. Inspections: I will recommend the services of a licensed North Carolina Home Inspector to determine the condition of a property, and a licensed North Carolina Pest Control Operator to determine any evidence of wood-destroying insects. I will also recommend other types of inspections if they may be necessary.
9. Walk-through: I will accompany you on a walk-through inspection of the property prior to closing and will assist you in dealing with any problems discovered.
10. Closing the Sale: I will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions during the entire transaction.
11. After the Sale Service: I will contact you after the closing to follow up on remaining details or service needs. I will strive to earn your respect so that you will recommend me to your friends and neighbors. Referrals are always appreciated!
Click here to read the state required “Working with Real Estate Agents” brochure. This brochure must be read, discussed and then signed before any agent in this state can work with you.